Skip to main content

LEGENDS HAPPY FAMILY

I hate everybody in TLB 4 @ legends...
I hate Along because he wants to be awesome
I hate Wawi because he is famous actor in FSU..
I hate Naeem because he is my ex-schoolmate
I hate Apai because of his 'muka sentap'
I hate Apen because he always act cute in class
I hate Anod because of he is katod

I hate Ekin Basar because she afraid of cat
I hate Madi because she always bullying me...until now
I hate Hani because she loves pink
I hate Sara because she is 'budak cantik'
I hate Wan because of she is 'Tongga'
I hate Esha Lee because of 'Queen of Tears'
I hate Imani because she is 'budak kecik'
I hate Ekin Ali because she used to be 'budak gatal'
I hate Kak Nad because her aunt is my neighbor

Even though I hate them very2 much, I feel happy when thinking of them. They made my life and also ruined me...hehehe.. They taught me many things about life, friendship, relationship,passion and etc. I remember all the things that we had done before as we used to lepak2 after class makan goreng pisang at FSU, breakfast at MCD, lepak at kedai mamak, watching midnight movie, went to uptown, traveling together and so on...

I'm writing this because I'm still in the mood of my graduation day.  Even I currently pursuing my L.L.M in University of Malaya, I feel slight of emptiness in my heart..Why, hah?? I'm thinking and thinking over again, I found out the answer...I really miss my legends!!! These pictures below an evidence of our relationship. Everything is relevant (section 5 of the Evidence Act 1950)...

Our first project is breakfasting together somewhere in Nilai...

Iklan ubat gigi..

Ice-skating with gurls in legends @ Sunway Pyramid...

Skating cam kura2...

Port Dickson 10.10.10

Apsal anap ader nie???
Naik banana boat pun smpi muntah2..
Dah pahal siap baring..
Noob sangat rambut Wawi tu..
Lepak2 dlu kat Petronas sambil mkn nugget
Along, ko watpe 2??
Open table at Bagan Lalang and birthday party...

Pinggan licin anod yg abehkan



Hepi bezday to Wan, Anod, Wawi and Naeem

Trip to Kota Bharu and Perhentian Island


Menyemaklah kakak kat belakang tu..
Jungle-trekking separuh jalan..

Muka2 gembira g snorkelling..

Trip to Cameron Highlands


@ Taman Rama-Rama



Pre-convocation photo-shoot @Dataran Nilai



yeay..lompat!!!

Panas giler time nie..

Farewell Dinner @ Bangi Golf Resort


Muka sentap..apsal huduh sgt madi 2??

 Other events

We are Top 5 (Company Awards)
Last company law class with Miss Fadhlina
Scholars terulung..Bentham, Blackstone, Stonehead...??


Criminal Procedure Code Class with Dato' Faiza..
Mooting class..eerm, menang gaya jer..


Kenduri abang apen..




All these pictures does not enough to show our bond during undergraduates.. as there are many sad and beautiful moments with them. Ketika masa2 terakhir di USIM, seorang hamba Allah selalu berkata: "ini adalah last masa kita bersama". But I always believed that "perancangan Allah itu lebih baik". Berjumpa dan berpisah kerana-Nya. Walaupun kita dah konvo, our friendship never ends..For dearies legends, I pray for your happiness in this world and the hereafter.


- Warna-Warni Kehidupan Kampus -




Comments

  1. i'm the one who u hate bcz of her aunt is ur neighbour....=p27 December 2012 at 11:34

    owhhh...i'm so touched...huuu~
    THE LEGENDS is different!
    luv u olss...
    sahabat sampai syurgaa...<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu thanks fira for recording our moment, huhu terharu sgt2
    ak pun rndukan korg semua, x saba nk jmpa n lepak mcm dulu...
    doakan semoaga ALLAH berkati ukhuwwah kita ni...
    in shaa ALLAH kita akn ketemu lagi...
    love u all legends!!! ~

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

IFSA 2013

Introduction      New Islamic Financial Services Act (ISA) 2013 will be introduced in order to enforce the management of Syariah non-compliance risk and require Islamic financial institutions. It also to ensure that their aim, operation, business, affairs and activities are Syariah compliance .   The objects of this Act are to promote financial stability and compliance with Syariah and this new Act seeks to consolidate the Islamic Banking Act 1983 and the Takaful Act 1984. This new Act will revamp the existing laws on Islamic banking in Malaysia, inter alia:- 1. Definition of Islamic Banking Business       Previously, the definition of "Islamic banking business" in the Islamic Banking Act 1983 were defined as banking business whose aims and operations do not involve any element which is not approved by the religion of Islam. This definition is too general because there is no exact definition of banking business. However, in the new Act, under section 2 of t

I am Drafter: Access and Benefit Sharing Law in Malaysia

Malaysia is in the process of drafting Access and Benefit Sharing Law. The objective of this Bill to implement the objectives under the Convention on Biological Diversity specifically on access to biological resources and the sharing of benefits arising from their utilization. For the purpose of this Bill, the author seeks to propose certain features to include in this Bill. These features are taken from the several countries which already enacted this law under their jurisdiction such as Australia, Costa Rica, Kenya, Bhutan and so on.  Title         This Act shall be called the Access Benefit Sharing Act of Malaysia, 2012 and it shall apply throughout Malaysia Purpose and objectives         This Act shall have the following purposes and objectives: a) to ensure national sovereignty of Malaysia over genetic resources in accordance with relevant National and International Law; b) to ensure the conservation and sustainable use of the biological and ge

DUTIES OF NOMINEE DIRECTORS TO AVOID CONFLICT OF INTEREST: NOMINATOR VS COMPANY

The question of the study is when a conflict arises between the director's duty to the nominator and the duty to the company, who is prevail?  1.0 DEFINITION OF NOMINEE DIRECTOR        A nominee director is a person who is appointed to the board of directors of a company by a certain appointor. The appointor is usually a person with a large shareholding in the company and the nominee represents that appointor's interests. This frequently happens in joint venture companies individuals to sit as directors on its subsidiaries . It is common for a person who has acquired a substantial holding of shares in a company or for a financial institution which has lent a large amount to a company to seek to nominate one or more of the company's board members . 1.1 Types of Nominee Director        Where the nominee does not participate in the day-to-day running of the company, he is regarded as non-executive . In certain circumstances, also be regarded as independent . W